Saturday, December 5, 2009

Info On Xem's dTk Debut Photo Shoot..........

Xem has enlisted me as his photographer for his 2010 promo pictures. Back in February me & Xem took pictures in Baltimore @ a un-disclosed parking garage. His amateur photos taken by me along with this one featuring ME received some of the most comments, views ever on my blog. As well as Myspace & Facebook. So we are joining forces again for another photo shoot next Saturday. Now that I have a more professional camera, and learned a lot since then, I'm really excited to see what we will come up with this time. I'm totally excited about this shoot. Check out our pics from February here if you haven't seen them already. As Xem mention on his blog a few weeks ago "The Photo Collection from my December 12th photo shoot with Deonte Keller will Xclusively be released to the NEW Facebook Fan Page, ONLY as of 1.1.10." So that means you guys won't be able to see then until the new year. So join his new page asap, to see these hot photos I will be taking. You will also get to view them here & over at tobeexposed.blogspot.com once he has done all the things he needs, and give me the OK to do so. So stayed tuned guys. This will be a shoot to look out for.


Here are a few photos I snapped of Xem & SyraiOcean (when I ran into them) @ D.Cortez Spring 2010 Fashion Showcase - Sunday, November 22, 2010. If you missed the other photos from the show click here to view. Also Check out Xem's Blog page over @ xemvanadams.com.



3 comments:

speaking hypothetically said...

cant wait to see what you come up with.

Acoustic Soul said...

hmm . . . .hurry up!

Jeff0418 said...

Very very nice...

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners