Friday, August 26, 2011

Music: Michelle Williams - Love Gun

I'm really digging this track from former "Destiny's Child" member Michelle Williams. Something about this track is very sexy. I love the pop/dance feel it gives. I truly identify with the lyrics, because I'm very much in love, and this song expresses that emotion that I'm feeling to a T. "Boy you, shot with your love gun"..... I just love it... Michelle's team need to put this track out as a single, and base her album around this sound. It really suits her voice. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It’s reminiscent of Robyn’s “Dancing on My Own.” It’ll definitely find a place in the clubs around the world. She’s always been good with making some minor dance hits. I wish her all the best.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners