Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Aaron B.'s dTk photography Photos Made it Into SGL Weekly Magazine

CHECK OUT HIS Q & A interview with them below:



Love & Sex Series with 'JustUs' actor Aaron Brown





In an effort to expand our publication we are launching a new series called 'Love & Sex'. That will go inside the minds of GLBT Entertainment people around the world. First up is an actor from the new series 'JustUs' Aaron Brown.
Love
SGL Weekly: When did you have your first kiss?
My 1st kiss was in Kindergarten at the playground on the slide & I got in big trouble for it by my mother for it.

SGL Weekly: Do you know what love is? 
I feel like I do but my ideas and views on love change all the time, as I grow and change so does my view on things.

SGL Weekly: What is Love to you? 
Love is a feeling I can’t even describe in words. It’s strong and powerful, something you never want to let go when you have it, it’s like that sweet dream you don’t want to wake up from.

SGL Weekly: Have you found that love?
Yes & No, I’ll just leave it at that for now.

SGL Weekly: What do you look for in a guy?
I like someone that has a brain & goals in life. Someone I can be myself with and we can just laugh & be silly or serious and just have fun. I like someone I can see myself making long term plans & memories with.

SGL Weekly: Describe a date with you?
A date with me can be anything, we can chill in the house & enjoy each other’s company, we can go enjoy an afternoon at a museum, see a movie or just go to Rita’s for dessert. I like to do the simple but meaningful things.

SGL Weekly: Describe a relationship with you?
I can be a complex person at times so a relationship with me can be a rollercoaster ride. I have a lot of love inside but it’s just getting it all to show that I have to work on.

Sex
SGL Weekly: Describe a romantic evening with you?
As crazy as it is I actually have never had a romantic evening. I always envisioned that if I did have one it would be something like what Destiny’s Child describes in the song “Cater 2 U”, just something nice, sweet & sexy.

SGL Weekly: What type of music do you play when you are getting you freak on?
Normally I don’t play music when I get my freak on, I like to hear the sensual moaning and that good stuff. I do have playlist on my iPod that will definitely help get you in the mood & I recently heard a new track by BeyoncĂ© called “Dance For You” that I would love to play in the bedroom.

SGL Weekly: What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure is having my nipple rings played with and going to see strippers.

SGL Weekly: What has been your wildest sexual fantasy?
I’ll never tell (lol)

SGL Weekly: What has been your biggest sexual fantasy?
I’m a control freak, I love to have some type of control so my fantasy would be able to feel so comfortable that I’m able to give up my control.

Pick up  August issue of SGL Weekly Mag with The Cast of JustUs. With these fine Chocolate young men.








Click links below to purchase & Support SGL Weekly Magazine
JustUs Issue



No comments:

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners