Sunday, March 13, 2011

America's Next Top Model Cycle 16

I used to blog every cycle of my favorite show "America's Next Top Model." But my life had became so busy that I didn't have time to do it anymore, let alone catch it on the nights it actually came on. So this season, I've set my schedule around ANTM, and also due to some of my viewers asking way I stop doing it, I've decided to give it a try again. Now I know this has been on for a couple of weeks now, so I will only post my favorite photos from each episode.


Although Molly's wig piece was jacked up, she still killed this Makeover Photo for me!


I love a nice a** haircut!!!! and Brittani's haircut is HOT!!!!!!


YES We've been cut already!!! 



So far I don't have a favorite. 

When the latest photos are posted I will post on my blog. wink

1 comment:

speaking hypothetically said...

yeees ANTM posts!....I agree Molly made that horrible weave look AMAZING in that pic! & Brit's haircut is HAWT she has the best makeover this season.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners