Monday, April 5, 2010

Ledisi... Live

I went to see Ledisi a few weekends ago (March 27) @ RamsHead on Stage. And all I can say is this woman sang her face off!!! I mean she is a wonderful vocalist! EXCELLENT!!!! I've seen her before, but this time, I was really really blown away!!! Perfect vocals... and her personality is great. This show was very intimate & joyful. I love her music, and really support her career. If you haven't got a chance to see Ledisi live, your totally missing out on a great show!


I love this song! When she sang it at the show, I was amazed!!!!

2 comments:

Jeff0418 said...

I agree Ledisi is a great vocalist and so many people dont give her the recognition she deserves...I love her music..

Acoustic Soul said...

I'm so jealous. I love her. I wanted to see her too! UGH!

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners