Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shy & Quiet.....


........... when I was a young boy, I used to be Shy & Quiet. I mean, I was so scared to do or say anything. People used to pick on me in school (if my brothers weren't around lol). I used to sit alone at lunch. I never really used to fit in anywhere. My life basically consisted of school, helping out my mom (the best way I could... cleaning, going to the store with her, and so on), and my bed room. I lived in a fantasy world once I put on my earphones. I would imagine me being a model/actor when I grew up (sorta like Precious used to do, in that movie lol). I always wanted to know how it felt to have people like me, and just be nice to me for once...............................





............... but NOW! Hmph I don't give a hell what anybody thinks lol. Quiet???....I talk so much now that it drives people crazy lol. I'm far from Shy now. I wish a mutherf&*ker would pick on my today lol. They would be picking up all their teeth, and gums (if I can knocked them out too LMAO) off the ground, along with their snatched out eyes hahahahahaha! OMG, my personality has changed sooo much. I don't bite my tongue for anyone (as much as I used to bite it, I shouldn't even have one lol)! I might not be a model (too short ) or actor now (which I really wanted to be) but I am content with who I am now. I love my Cosmetology/Makeup/& Photography (even though this is not my primary job YET!!!). Life has taught me so many lessons so far. All I know is that cute, shy & quiet little boy above is gone. Now.... I'm a grown ass man (lol). I used to hate being gay. I used to hate having a big head (lol). I used to hate being a little thicker than others. A little shorter than others. But now I embrace it all, and use it to my advantaged. This is me! I love Me, and wouldn't change anything about who I am, and what I've ever been through, to get to this point in my life where I am. So the point of this blog is to say, NEVER LET WHO U USED TO BE GET IN THE WAY OF WHO YOU CAN BECOME OR WHO YOU ARE BECOMING NOW!

I would like to thank my Mom for being my hero. She may not know this, but she is. She made me who I am today with the blessings and guidance of GOD, because he is able, and I trust & believe in him.

15 comments:

Bombchell said...

love the point of the blog.

I used to be really shy before, well mostly with guys, and strangers, but i was comfortable with female friends.

now Im more out going and social, but i'm still easily embarrassed.

sorry about getting picked on, i think everyone did when we were young.

Bombchell said...

ps: u were such an adorable kid

deonte' k said...

Bombchell: Awww thanks babe girl... hugs...

Eduardo Guize said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww Look at little Deonte! That's beyond cuteness!

hahahaha I love the switch in the middle of the post, that's right buddy, I love the message you're giving!

you big head? They called me hammer-head at school...

Troy N. said...

Excellent post, I could so relate to this -every.single.word.

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

You have truly blossomed. You were cute but you didnt look like you now in that pic.

Anonymous said...

Talk about a transformation

speaking hypothetically said...

awww i agree great transformation except height lol...i agree with this blog and that baby pic is so cute! the other too lol

Jeffdawriter said...

Hey new 2 dis best facebook homeboy lol.....but I was the quiet type to in school then I came out of my shell my junior and senior yrs of high school so i definitely can relate!

CutieTJ said...

GREAT POST! Amen, Brother! ^_^

Jeff0418 said...

First I would like to say you were such a cute lil guy with your black muscle tee on(even back then flexing),and you have definitely matured in a handsome man (who clearly doesnt mind not wearing a shirt at all ;)) both looks work for you buddy. I would also like to say that your Mom did an excellent job in raising you, you are such a beautiful human being.

Unknown said...

It is ALWAYS the quiet ones...

Anonymous said...

yes WERQ BYTCH!

Rodrigo Zambia Cruz said...

Deontek, I love this blog post absolutely love it, *Tears*, You were cute, your picture reminded me of how mommas alwalys take out them embrassing baby pictures to show to guests and friends when they come over to the house. Love You Much!
R. *Tears*
There is so much I want to write but you have left me speechless, and choked with emotion, you betta write!

Unknown said...

awwww...u almost had me in tears..this was inspiring..i wanna be like you..lol..keep on doing u baby..hugs:)

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners