Saturday, September 12, 2009

Question: Do You Guys Believe Faith Evans......

.........slept with Tupac?

I asked this question only because I hosted a book club meeting today in honor of her book "Keep the Faith" (which I think is a wonderful book), and I'm just curious on what you guys may think. Honestly, after reading the book, I don't think so. But we had a poll in our meeting, and 98% said, yes they think she did, but didn't want to admit it after all these years because of all the events that took place back with the East Coast/West Coast Beef situation. I really don't know what to think. What do you believe? Just want some of you guys opinions.

5 comments:

D-Place said...

I don't think she did.

Jeff0418 said...

I cant say she didnt, but I really dont think she did. You never know what was going through her mind or the situation when all this came about.

Anonymous said...

I don't. She has a certain "I won't cheat" mental like I have with my bf. It's gold.

speaking hypothetically said...

I dont know and the way Tupac put it out there who would own up to that if they did.

Acoustic Soul said...

Nope. I say NO, No, no

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners