Sunday, September 13, 2009

America's Next Top Model, Cycle 13 Episode 1: How Short Can You Go/The Early Bird Gets A Makeover



OMG! My show is back on. Tyra is giving the short girls a chance, and I must say.... They are HOT!!!! This was the 1st time in a long time that I actually enjoyed the 1st episode, and pictures so much. These short girls killed it. Loved their makeovers, and everything! I'm short too, so I'm for these girls all the way!!!!! WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!



HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Her attitude... someone get her.... y'all know how I feel about those type of chicks lol.

COOL!!!

I like her!!! Nice Picture too.

This girl is Posing.... I love it! LOL

I like it.

Just OK!

It's Plain!

She was killing it! LOL

It was pretty, but I can see why she went home.

I thought this was just OK.

Just OK as well.

THE HOTTEST PICTURE OF THE NIGHT!!!!! MY PICK OF THE WEEK! I agree with Tyra & them on this one!

This was cute!

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK!

6 comments:

speaking hypothetically said...

yes that ballerina shot killed it

Unknown said...

I agree but my ass was laughing when she was walking in those shoes lol.

Jeff0418 said...

I say YEA for the Shorties...!!!!!!

Q said...

That cunt in the sand SLAYED!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can’t begin to describe my thanks for your continued support, for reading, and for spreading the word. I’ve had an absolute blast creating content but It would be really cool if you guys could check out my new site: 'Lollipopular' http://lollipopular.blogspot.com/ Make sure to notice your friends as well......Most Importantly is that you guys are able to follow my site 'Lollipopular' or subscribe.

Anonymous said...

I love me some ANTM!!!!!!!!

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners