Thursday, October 2, 2008

I HATE THESE SHOES

Ugh!!!!! I really hate these. I'm sorry I know alot of folks wear them, but I can't get with it. Especially when I see a man with them on. It drives me nuts! LMAO.... That kill Bill music comes on in my head when I see these. I swear it do. If you like them, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't wear them around me. LOL.... That's mean I know. I'm sorry. LoL.. But they are UGLY! I saw this big ole man in some orange colored ones 1day, and I almost fell out in the wal-mart parking lot. LoL... His heals on his feet were gritty, and flaky. Plus hanging out the damn crocks. I wish I had a chainsaw that day, because I would have went clean across his feet with it.... I have to say... I think seeing men in these made me really hate them!

10 comments:

Promiscuous X said...

Yo...I mos def feel you on this..My dad went to mexico in July and why his black ass had a pair of these on. I was clowning his ass for days lol. I said dad those are so gay lol. He had a pair of blue ones on lol. I think I hurt his feelns cuz he dont wear them no more LMAO.

I hate when I see gay dudes with these on. I be like WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! lol

I liek the new lay-out pimpn

antneya said...

I HAAAATE those damn things a friend had some on the other day and I couldnt even eat while we were out because I kept glancing at them and thinking how ugly they were....Nice blog by the way too!

Acoustic Soul said...

I'm with you on this one D. I CANNOT stand these damn shoes!

Darius T. Williams said...

I'm with you - I hate them too...like for real.

Chet said...

I agree with you everything isn't for everybody, but the Crocs have been so popular the past couple of summers that I cringe everytime I see a pair. No he didn't do Orange Crocs and rusty un- pedicured feet and toes now that is just wrong.

Cash S. said...

OMGosh! Yes, I don't know who created these things, but they need jail time. I can't stand those!

speaking hypothetically said...

LOL I ONLY WANT TO SEE NURSES AND DENTAL HYGIENISTS IN THEM...GOOD BLOG D!

[jei.lamar] said...

OH EM GEE!!!! D, I TOTALLY agree with you, if you've ever read my lil about me section on my myspace page you'll know that I HATE crocs & chinese slippers....like seriously..i wish they burn in the fiery pits of HELL.......

deonte' k said...

LMAO... u guys are too funny lol.... but we can all agree then.... WE HATE THESE DAMN SHOES ..... lets get them BANNED!!!!!!

deonte' k said...

Oh and thanks 4 the comments guys! ;)

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners