Thursday, September 25, 2008

Photo Spotlight feat. Darrick

A Random Day In the Park With my friend Darrick.

Darrick is normally camera shy. I'm really surprised that he even let my take these photos of him. We just went out one day for a walk, not knowing we were going to even take pictures, (like I said in my other photo spotlight blog, I take my baby (my camera) everywhere. So during our walk I decided take a few pictures of him which turned out to be over 100 shots, myself included LoL. But this post is about him so without further ado I present to you one of my best friends Darrick.
Here are some of his best shots:



































And That's A Wrap Y'all!!!!!!!!!!

For more Darrick check out his blogspot page Slimm Thoughts.


So when can I photograh you????? ;) LMAO

Check out the 1st Photo Spotlight feat. ME LOL here.

My 2 Nephews will be featured in my next Photo Spotlight Blog. And guess who will be joining them... (drum roll please LMAO.... ME!!!!!!!!!!!!) ;)

22 comments:

Denisha said...

WOW, You guys did great. Darrick should take pics more often. My photo shoot is next cuzo lol

deonte' k said...

thegayte-keeper: thanks buddy. ;)

deejuana83: he should...thats right tell him cuz LMAO... and I mention that b4...ur next, and I MEAN IT!!!!!! LMAO... so u better do it. I got u lol. ;)

[jei.lamar] said...

nice pix...i see u trying to get your Nigel Barker AND J Manuel on with the editing too....lol

deonte' k said...

[jei.lamar]: How Did u know I was trying to get a job on "America's Next Top Model" LMAO. ;)

Thanks buddy!!!! :)

Bombchell said...

wow those are some really great pictures. when the 1st one was loading i thought it was an ad or something.

slimm215 said...

WOW punk. The photos came out very nice if i do say so myself. I like them all except... lol but anyway great job. we did pretty good for this not even being planned. please be nice people. I am not a model i know. lol

deonte' k said...

Bombchell: aww thanks babe girl. So when I come visit ATL again, I wanna take some of u. ;)

slimm215: I LIKE THEM ALL PUNK!!!!!! LOL.... and U are a model... in trainning LMAO ;).. I'm happy u even let me take pics of you... so next time we are going to do it bigger & better LMAO!!!!

Q said...

Okay Tyson Beckford...!

deonte' k said...

Q:LMAO!!!!!!!

Allan said...

I'm loving all of the pics, you have a gift.

Darius T. Williams said...

Wow - really great pics...so, you have a little skill, huh.

deonte' k said...

Allan: Thank U buddy!!!!!!!1 so we scheduled ur appointment for when again??? LMAO!!!!

Darius T. Williams: just a lil' bit D.T.W. lol just a lil' bit. ;)

Bombchell said...

ure free to, I'll make sure to starve that morning, and visit the Mac store =) but if its not in 08, better buy ur ticket to Africa or I'll wait till '10 by then u'll be a big shot 7 I'll print this as proof for my free picture ;)

deonte' k said...

Bombchell: No matter where I'm at it will always be free for u babe girl. ;)

Xem VanAdams said...

WE LOVE and ADORE Darrick for So MANY Reasons. He is My Brother, and absolutely Gorgeous. Hes going to make a GREAT Husband to a Lucky Someone, One Day Soon.
*Clears Throat*

deonte' k said...

Xem VanAdams-Lumumba: SHUT UP!!!! ur starting to really irritate me for real lol.

Anonymous said...

The pics of Darrick are hot.

deonte' k said...

Romey: We Are Setting Up ur date soon!!!!!!! ;) Look out for the new ~Romey~ Pics coming soon LMAO!!!! ;)

CutieTJ said...

Great pics, I love them. D is hot!

deonte' k said...

CutieTJ: thank u... his is ain't he lol ;)

Acoustic Soul said...

These are nice pictures of Darrick. Hope you had a good time. Noted photographer Deonte Kanye

deonte' k said...

Acoustic Soul: lol thats right Deonte` Kanye is comin your way. are you ready to be on top LMAO. do you have what it takes? boy you are a fool. you even got me sayin that Damn name lol.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners