Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kelly Rowland Complaining.............

.................... About Losing Out On Role To Jennifer Hudson!!!!!!


Info from www.hollyscoop.com:


Kelly Rowland was also up for the role in Sex And The City: The Movie, which ended up going to Jennifer Hudson. Kelly says she was stunned that she didn't end up getting the role, based on how good her audition was.

"I can't understand it because I did a really good job at the audition, a really good job! I hate it, and of course I feel that I should have the part, but then Jennifer Hudson's just won an Oscar, so maybe she's better for the role. But I was so bummed at that, I really wanted it."

(I don't believe this part of the article) deonte' k
This is the second time Jennifer has taken a role out from underneath a Destiny's Child member. Her role as Effie in Dreamgirls was intended for Beyonce, but once the producers saw Jennifer, they gave her the role. That girl just can't be contended with! She's too amazing!

KELLY GET OVER IT GEZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

[jei.lamar] said...

i hope that 2nd part aint true....because if so. that shows just how Beyonce REALLY felt about the girl..blah just shady fickle females..ugh Hollywood is just like High School, i'm soo not in a rush 2 make it there

deonte' k said...

soda: now I do remember Fantasia saying she tried out for the role of Effe, but Beyonce part was already on lock when the movie was in production. So that part is clearly not true in this artical.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners