Sunday, April 6, 2008

Leona Lewis - Spirit (Album Review)


5 's

Let me start off by saying..... "THIS ALBUM IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF THE YEAR THUS FAR!"..... Leona Lewis is what is right now! This girl music is definitely something I think everyone will enjoy. If you like Mariah, Whitney, and any other top female vocalist, you will definitely love Leona Lewis. I'm a big supporter of this album, and anyone who doesn't know about her, needs to get up on their game, and go check her out. Here is the link to her myspace page.



I totally love every single song off this album. I normally go through each song when I do a album review and post the standout tracks, but for this one I can't. Every song is hot! Go get this album out on Tuesday April 8Th. You will be happy you did. I got my copy 2 weeks ago @ Wal-Mart lol. ;) They had it so I couldn't resist. This is DEFINITELY a 5 out of 5 stars album
.


TRACK LISTING:


1. Bleeding Love
2. Whatever It Takes
3. Homeless
4. Better In Time
5. Yesterday
6. Take A Bow
7. I Will Be
8. Angel
9. Here I Am
10. I'm You
11. The Best You Never Had
12. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
13. Footprints In The Sand

ALL SONGS ARE BEAUTIFUL, VERY WELL PRODUCED, & ARRANGED. LEONA LEWIS VOICE IS EXCELLENT ON EACH TRACK. A ALBUM THAT WILL SOON BECOME A CLASSIC IN TIME.

No comments:

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners