Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins (Movie Review)

B-
This movie was like in between for me. At points it was hilarious, then it would get a lil' iffy. I have to say I loved Monique in this movie. I couldn't get enough of her. I never really was into Nicole Ari Parker like that, but I thought she was hot in this film! She was good. I think Joy Bryant showed her versatility as an actress alot in this movie. She did a great job playing a stuck up chick lol. Others that were pretty cool was Mike Epps & Cedric The Entertainer. Now Martin is my boy and one of my favorites, but he didn't crack me up in this film like he normally does, but as an actor he did his thing. I just expected so much more from a movie full of talented actors. I think it was a fair movie. I can say I enjoyed it. But not like I thought I would. Something seemed like it was missing. Other actors that appeard in this movie were Margaret Avery, Michael Clarke Duncan & James Earl Jones.



No comments:

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners