Sunday, February 3, 2008

"The Eye" Movie Review

C-


I saw this movie over this past weekend & I have to say I was very disappointed! I like Jessica Alba and all, but I just expected a little bit more than what this film had to offer. I think she did a great job as an actress, but over all the movie for me was just ok. It was nice to see my girl Parker Posey in this film. The last film I saw her in (even tho she played in plenty afterwards) was "Blade: Trinity." Check out this movie if you like, but I wouldn't really recommend it.

Weekend Top Box Office

1.Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour
2.The Eye
3.27 Dresses
4.Juno
5.Meet the Spartans
6.Rambo
7.The Bucket List
8.Untraceable
9.Cloverfield
10.There Will Be Blood

3 comments:

Denisha said...

Jessica Alba did great portraying the role of a blind woman, but I have to say that my expectations were a bit too high for this movie. I gave this movie 3 stars (worth a watch).

deonte' k said...

deejuana83: yeah she did do a good job playing a blind woman, but I wasen't feeling the movie like that @ all. A lil' dry if you ask me. lol

Denisha said...

lol. Yeah the movie itself was boring.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners