Saturday, July 9, 2011

6 Months & Still Counting....

Today 6 months ago, me and Kevin decided to take this journey called love together, and have been rolling ever since. This man is truly a blessing to me. I love him with all that's in me. I feel we were made for each other. I'm glad I allowed myself to love again, because if I would have missed out on this dude, I would have never found my soul-mate. Our love is so powerful. It's something I've never experienced ever in my life. But I'm glad we found each other to share our lives with, because that's how long I plan on being here! In my Tamar Braxton voice "This dude right here, is totally different" LMAO!!!! "6 months & still counting" (rolls dice)... can we get another 6 months, hell let's make it forever.... yeah I can manage that. I love you Kevin! Happy anniversary. smile 


(sidenote: flashes ring finger like Beyonce` did in the "Single Ladies" video.... come on Kevin... I need my ring) LMAO wink

This song truly express how I'm feeling about my relationship:


Beyoncé - 1+1



4 comments:

CutieTJ said...

Aww! SO beautiful! I wish you guys many more!

speaking hypothetically said...

awwww *Tamar Voice* that's the bomb.com

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you on this your special day and wishing that the future years bring good health and more love your way<3

The World According to C said...

I love black love ain't nothing like it. Stay on the journey. Ya'll are cute together.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners