Friday, June 17, 2011

Lost Soul

Definition: "somebody who has no direction in his/her life, a lost soul can have many acquaintances but never any real close friends. often a lost soul will long for someone to understand him/her, and because it is hard to understand the mind of a lost soul, often one will think he/her is mentally unstable, especially in today's culture and society."


If you knew of a individual like this, you would know, no matter what you did for them, or how much you tried to help them, or understand them, they just don't get it. I guess if they continue to tell you they are a "F**ked up person" you should just believe them. I totally wish this person well, and I hope they find the much needed help they need. I've learned in my 30 years of being here, that you can't save the world, so I'm throwing up my white flag on this one. May God bless and help you!

2 comments:

JB said...

OMG,.. I know this type of personality all too well. I think the best thing for said individual is to seek professional counseling or see a life Coach and LOTS of prayer. lol

AJ said...

Some people you just can't help. Why? Because they don't want to help themselves, so they reject your help. Hopefully, somebody can touch them before it's too late. I'd say, don't give up. All you can do is keep trying to do your best.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners