Monday, April 4, 2011

Fallin' In Love.......

Life is such a crazy thing sometimes. One day your laying in a bed full of tears, full of heartache, and pain from a love you never thought would end. You say to yourself "I will never find love like this again." Apart of you is totally lost, and everything in your world changes. You eventually build this wall, and believe not a soul will ever get a chance to get over it. Well as time goes by, you heal. Your strength comes back, and your totally back on track. Then you look over at your wall, and you see this strong little solider getting over it. He comes out nowhere ready to give you all you ever dreamed of.  Not just anyone but someone super special. Someone you didn't see coming at all. You guys connect, and it's like magic. Slowly you form this bond. Your heart opens up, and they fit in just like a key to a lock. Finally you realize (after some time), that you have Fallin' In Love all over again. You would think after all you been through before, you would never be open to doing it again. Well I guess that all changes, because I stand here today in love with the man of my Dreams. Someone who makes me feel like everything I went through before him was worth it. If I knew it would lead me to him, I would go threw all the hurt and pain all over again. I want to say to him, thanks for being who you are. Thanks for coming into my life and shaking it up a bit LOL.... thanks for all your support, and most importantly, thanks for loving me! Your the best! smile



Celine Dion - Have You Ever Been In Love


4 comments:

Lee PJ said...

This is amazing. I am at that place of pain right now and I believe I will never find the one for me again. THis gives me some hope. Thank you for this.

JB said...

Awww look at the happy couple... and do I see matching glasses? lol

Unknown said...

I love love.

Jay said...

Congrats to you and your sweetie. I look forward to the day I meet someone worthy of my wall coming down.

God Bless You Both!

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners