Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Reason I HATE the #'s & Question Game On Facebook/Twitter.....


...... I hate the game because I just don't like it! LOL.... to me it's kind of dumb. I mean, it's like having a private conversation to the public, and for what? I really don't care if #345 is your best homie from back when y'all your to sh*t in your pampers. I could care less if #278 could have been your husband back in 1999 if he didn't cheat. I don't care if #333 is the best friend you ever had since you moved here or there. My point is, it's just nerve racking. I can see if you post it, then told us who your talking about as something special dedicated to someone or something. Because other than that, I just don't see the point of it. Most people are using it as a way to talk freaky, and nasty to each other anyway. Every time I turn around, "#125 yes your a cutie, and can get it", and so on... UGH.......  Someone was like, hey DK send me a # so I can tell you what I think about you. I'm like, for one... you tell me every damn day... two I don't care what folks think. If you got something to tell me or say about me.. I have a email address, Twitter, plus Facebook, and a  phone #. You can tell me there. I don't need to post it to the world every 2 secs....... Omg #567 is the best person to me in the world. Or #625 is my homie from New York, much love. Etc. Etc., because at the end of the day who cares!!!! People may not like the stuff I post everyday on a normal basic, and that's fine, but I don't care about that either. This is my opinion, and I can say what I want (just like you say what you want in the # game). If you don't like it, then screw you!!!! lol....


Hell this stuff almost make me want to delete my Facebook & Twitter accounts lol..... And trust me I'm not the only one who feels this way... I've talked to alot of others who feel this way as well lol...

5 comments:

Jeff0418 said...

LMFAO!!!!! you just tore the # game a new Asshole....

Donté. said...

My twitter timeline was filled with that number garbage all day, yesterday. ANNOYING!

Musique's Poetry said...

OMG. Those games were annoying as hell

speaking hypothetically said...

lol you went in Peanut

Acoustic Soul said...

Yea, I don't really get into the games either. Someone sent me a number and I replied then all of a sudden my DM box was full of #'s. I was like F that! and didn't comment. So I guess that told them what I think about them. LOL!!!

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners