Monday, November 8, 2010

Pet Peeve: "Why Didn't You Invite Me?"

I don't know why, but it truly irritates me when I post that I've went somewhere or did something, and someone say "Why Didn't You Invite Me?" I don't know why but it gets under my skin lol.... I just hate it with a passion lol... although I know some people are joking when they say it, it still gets on my nerves lol. I went to the movies today "Why Didn't You Invite Me"..... I went to Miami last week "Why Didn't You Invite Me"...... going to the mall with my best friends "Why Didn't You Invite Me"...... went to the Cheesecake Factory "Why Didn't You Invite Me"...... I mean I can keep going on and on and on!!!! I didn't invite you because I F-ing didn't want to lol lol... so maybe now folks will stop saying that once they read this!!!!!!!!! LOL.....

8 comments:

Deewan said...

Ok why didn't you invite me to this beautiful photo shoot.....lol JK

Deewan said...

Ok why didn't you invite me to this beautiful photo shoot.....lol JK

speaking hypothetically said...

ok you're gonna hear it even more now that you've blog'd this.

AJ said...

I know I'm never asking you that, ever. Joking or not lol

K-Beezy said...

Yeah, my friends piss me off with that. Ironically, every time I don't want their asses around, they invite themselves. They know not to come to me with that "you didn't invite me" because you gets not because you ask not.

K-Beezy said...

Oh, and since you approve your messages, I wonder who I was talking about on my blog.

Cash S. said...

Ha! I totally understand. Its very annoying. Like they invite you everywhere they go.

Unknown said...

Now I know how to get under your skin...

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners