Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shooting my November Blog Banner

Tomorrow I'm shooting my November blog banner photo.... After this I have one month to go (December) and then I will be retiring the MONTHLY blog banners for good lol... I challenge myself to do a year worth of banners, and now I'm glad it's finally almost over lol... although I've had fun doing it, it's time for me to chill out for a while, and focus on some other things. Thanks to everyone who comments on these pictures. You guys don't know how much that means to me. ;)


I always wondered which one of these photos do you guys think is the best one yet lol.....

3 comments:

deonte' k said...

I think my own personal fav is still MAY! ;)

Unknown said...

The ones showing more skin...

speaking hypothetically said...

duhhh...skinny jeans May

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners