Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fear Of Flying.......

................. CONQUERED!!!!


A few weeks ago I went to Miami, and I caught a plane for the 1st time. I was actually scared as hell. But I actually got over it, and finally got comfortable. Everyone that knows me, know that catching a plane was something I never thought I'd ever do. I felt like the day I caught a plane I would die lol..... I know. I know that sounds crazy, but after Aaliyah & 9-11 I just couldn't do it. And the funny thing is.... when I went on my trip it was on 9-11 lmao... I was like lord this is it lol.... I called my momma, and was like mom I love you, and just pray I make it back home safely lol.... Miami was so beautiful. I totally enjoyed it.I really want to go back again. I stayed at a hotel called Hotel Shelley. I loved it... just a beautiful place. I can't wait to go back.


I took this photo as I looked outside the plane to see what I've been so afraid of all these years lol.



4 comments:

speaking hypothetically said...

Glad you got over it...isnt Hotel Shelley nice! i love the design and the rooms i wanna go back to South Beach *sigh*

Donté. said...

I've never been on a plane before, either.

Unknown said...

I`m proud of you...now i can fly you over here....london boys will loooooove you..#Plays Estelle-"American boy"

AJ said...

Great for you! I'm gonna try in December.

But then I might just make it a road trip cuz planes...I'll need to be committed.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners