Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some Advice for Up & Coming Models.......

I feel (in my opinion) when you sign up to be a part or become a product of an artist vision, you never should give too much of your opinion. Especially if your just learning. I say this in reference to my photography. If I have a vision for something, and put it out there, and you decide to participate, you have no say in what I'm doing. Your job is to simply model, and follow my direction. It's a little different when your a paying client, and your paying me for something YOU WANT, but you never tell a artist that their concept don't match. Your job, as the model is to bring forth the vision that is being asked of you. Someone telling me my concept don't match is the equivalent of someone telling a designer right before they walk out on the runway that their shoes don't look right with their outfit, or it don't match... trust that will be your last job working with that designer. So to future models. Never tell a photographer their concept doesn't match, because that could be your 1st, and last time working with them ever. Not only that, its disrespectful. As Tyra Banks would say....take something this and learn from it! Lmao... 

1 comment:

Jeff0418 said...

Preach....I love you used the Tyra quote...lol

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners