Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Movie Review: Killers

Killers B+
This movie was not what I expected at all! But I have to say, it had me dying laughing. I totally enjoyed this movie. I love me some Katherine Heigl. All of her movies are great. Ashton Kutcher, that's a sexy man lol. These guys chemistry was pretty good. But I loved Catherine O'Hara in this movie. She was hilarious!!!! OMG she was funny. I was surprised to even see LeToya Luckett  & Usher in this movie. Had no idea they were making cameo's. This film is definitely worth going to see. Please go check it out! 

3 comments:

thegayte-keeper said...

I'll watch the bootleg version online...

Gummi Bare said...

i'll pass.

Jeff0418 said...

wow know you have me interested in seeing this movie.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners