Saturday, May 1, 2010

My May Banner Photo......

These are some of the extra photos I had to choose from for my May banner photo. 
 I got seven more months to go, then I personally think I'm going to retire the monthly blog banner lol... I loved doing them, and I truly enjoy them. This was just a challenge to myself to see if I could keep doing them every month lol... and so far I've been keeping up. Thanks to everyone for their continuous support to my blog. I truly means a lot to me. Also thanks for the comments on all my photos... I'm truly not a model, nor do I label myself as one lol. I just like to take a few photos here and there, even though I am a photographer.... but I do appreciate you guys love for what I do here. 

8 comments:

speaking hypothetically said...

LUVZ IT!....you killed this one.

deonte' k said...

LOL.... thanks buddy lol lol...

Gummi Bare said...

noooooooooooooo the belly button is gone! :(





Oh btw I like these pics :)

deonte' k said...

LMAO LOL.... It may be back buddy lol... thanks Gummi lol ;)

Eduardo Guize said...

OMG Deonte this is my favorite banner of all!

thegayte-keeper said...

Thanks for representing for the BEST month of the year!

ZION`OLOGY said...

WORK IT BRO...(shades on)..lol

Jeff0418 said...

Awesome as always, Im going to miss the monthly banners though maybe you will have a change of heart and keep doing them ;)

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners