Monday, February 8, 2010

Some Family Members You Just Have to Let Go!

...... "I Hate All You Mutherf**kers. God please forgive them for they not know what they do!"

The other day I posted a blog titled "I didn't like gay people until I met you"........... and linked it to my Twitter/Myspace & Facebook page. My brother posted this hateful comment on the link towards Gay people & I deleted him, and his rude comment. Then following that he sent me a private message saying some of the most hateful, hurtful things. Sometimes I just can't get the the fact that we share the same blood, and he can be so hateful. Especially since we are brothers. I've realize that it's nothing I can do to make him, and some of my family just understand, or get it! I'm who I am, and that's it period! He & some others in my family are quick to tell me I'm going to hell, and so on. Who are they to condemn me? My entire life I let their feelings dictate how I lived my life. Not anymore. I'm so over my brother hateful ways that, I'm going to have to cut him off. I never thought it would come to this, but he's not going to threaten my life, and safety because of what he hates! I will disown him first, and just stay away from him. Because I don't wanna hurt him. He thinks he the baddest thing on this earth. My personal belief is, he hate me so much that he would rather see me dead. Even if he has to do it! So with this being said I'm saying Goodbye to my brother. Do I love my brother yes. But he needs to check himself. And the sad part is, we really haven't had a relationship over the years anyway. At least now I know why. He has two beautiful kids that I would to get to know as my nephews one day. I know one of them, but not the youngest. That how off we been with each other over the years. I just don't know what else to even type. Just feel some sorta way right now.

12 comments:

Prince Todd said...

Oh my goodness. You just told my family history for the last five years.
I'm estranged from all THREE of my siblings...by CHOICE. They were extremely hateful and homophobic and always made me feel low. So oneday I had to make a choice...I chose myself.
It is always hard to break away from family but sometimes they can be your worst enemies.
::HUGS::

deonte' k said...

ToddyEnglish: I know buddy.... it's a shame, but I've over it!

Unknown said...

disowning him would be for the best...how much of his bullshit can you take..as much as u love him..he aint worth it..he went out of his way to hurt you..even sending u private message..thats how disguting he is..to let his narrow mindedness get in the way of you being you..u still deonte..gay or not..:).i feel srry for you..not getting to kno ur youngest nephew..just because of his shit....life`s too short not to be yourself..u aint hurting anyone...hugs

AJ said...

You gotta do what you gotta do, D. He who is without sin cast the first stone. Anyone who judges you and tells you that you're going to hell, let them know you'll be right next to them. These so-called Christian people that live in glass houses should not judge. That should only be left up to God. Funny thing is, you may have a better chance at entering the Kingdom than any of your hateful enemies (family memebers).

Eduardo Guize said...

I agree with everybody in here, and I'm sorry you have to go through that. Hugs!

Corey said...

Hello Deonte! Someone just sent me this post because I was talking to him about how my own brother never really loved me, about how his love is now ON CONDITION even in his older age! Well, I'm not having it! He's either going to love all of me now or never, cause when I come, I'm bringing all of who I am, and not part of me!

My brother had a brush with his own mortality, and he wanted to try to correct some things. I appreciate that, but he's not doing it with his whole heart! I've had to keep him at a distance in the past just to help myself stay sane! I'm not comparing my situation to yours, but I am only a fraction of my brother's isms and schisms, and if Nate (above) is your brother, I can read between the lines and see that his issues with YOU are only only a fraction of the source of his anger!

Do what you gotta do! But!

You'll need to deal with this inner hurt NOW rather than later & it's more than just saying "I'm over it." It's all very hateful and hurtful, and you now have a scar that will need to be healed - the quicker you do the WORK, the better. If not, it will follow you for years and haunt you like a malevolent ghost! And one more thing, don't let ANYBODY even suggest that you are seperated from God, and can't reach out, or are headed to hell! God knew you before you were born, knows you now, loved you then and still loves you now! Know where you stand, baby, and none of them will be able to condemn you for NOTHING!

deonte' k said...

Corey: Thanks and I appreciate your message just a well as everyone else.

I didn't even bother to read his message or comment rather. I just deleted it! Don't care anymore, over it! But thanks for all the messages and comments guys. Peace!

speaking hypothetically said...

thats sad that people cant see past who you are attracted too...life is so much deeper than who you are sexing/loving but simple people say simple things...Give it to God and dont let people make you feel bad for who you are.

Unknown said...

Sometimes folks have to loved from afar and that includes family...

Jeff0418 said...

Man Deonte I am truly saddened by reading this. it really amazes me at how small minded people can be by the choices you make, especially your loved ones. They say honesty is the best policy and this is a result of that, its a shame. As long as you are true to yourself and love who you are thats all that matters...

Corey said...

Deonte! When you write from the heart like this, it's so intense and riveting! It goes so beyond Brandy, Rhianna, and Jhud! For intensity and heartfelt writing alone, I've tagged you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Trackback for the rules and regulations! Kudos!

Acoustic Soul said...

He just has to understand it, that's all D.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners