Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kelly Clarkson: ALL I EVER WANTED Tour

Last night me and my co workers went to see Kelly Clarkson at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA. All I can say is, this girl gave a excellent show. She sang her head off I tell you lol. She's a great artist, and I love her music. She was the 1st American Idol, and she's still around selling millions of records. I totally enjoyed my co workers. They were the best, and made this experience really memorable. I can't wait to get another Kelly album. She ROCKS!!!!!!

This is one of my favorite Kelly songs from her "My December" album titled "Hole".... she didn't do it @ the concert, but I wished she did! I remember feeling this way before lol.







Kelly Clarkson - Hole



5 comments:

speaking hypothetically said...

I love Kelly C...im sure the concert was awesome i wish i would have went yeah im jealous still lol.

deonte' k said...

LOL.... she killed it! lol

deonte' k said...

O I have to say thanks to my new buddy Noble P for showing me how to create and use this audio player, that I've been trying to figure out for months lol.... check out his blog http://www.warmandtastyblog.com/...... thanks Noble... :)

Jeff0418 said...

Im glad you had a good time D...I havent seen her in concert since she was on the Idols tour..

Anonymous said...

"Hole" is also one of my favs....I was feeling like that for a while....:P

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners