Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thanks Guys......

I would like to send a thank you out to each, and every one of you who has ever stood in front of my camera, to let me shoot a picture of you. Because of you, and the passion I have for photography I'm finally able to start my own photography company with a friend/partner of mines. It will be called 2D Photography. With this I will be able to use my hair, makeup & photography skills all in one. This was a vision, and dream I've had for a while now, and to see it finally coming along really feels great. I did my 1st professional shoot last Sunday & it went really well. It went so well, that my boss @ the salon I work in saw my pictures, and wants me, and my partner to shoot their upcoming pictures for a upcoming Black Hair issue. I'm so excited..... I can't wait to show you guys these photos (from Sunday). Some of my best work to date. I have to say dreams really do come true with hard work, dedication, and prayer. Right now we are putting up the finishing touches on our website, and will be available for you guys to view very soon. Thanks to you all for your continuous love, and support. Look out for 2D Photography coming soon!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR FLICKING ME.....you are simply the best...

Anonymous said...

That is a cute picture and your welcome...

PRIMO said...

That is so great.... I hope everything comes together and is successful. Im so Happy For You. I cant wait to start my own shit. Do it big!

Eduardo Guize said...

Congrats! and the best of lucks in this new adventure!

Ardourliene said...

First timer... and congrats on your journey. i'm off to finish looking around.. (wanna see ur whole work- hair- makeup n photography)

Anonymous said...

Congratualations on that! It's always so amazing to see people reaching for their dreams. I'm sure you'll do just fine. You're work, from what I've seen, is definitely great!

slimm215 said...

so happy for you punk. glad the shoot went well and i'm sure things will continue to get better.

Jeff0418 said...

Congratulations Deonte' man you deserve all of your success now and all that is sure to come for you...

speaking hypothetically said...

CoNgraTz...& i will be looking out for 2D!

Jon said...

Congrats Deonte! You've worked hard for this and its good to see a nice person get the recognition. Much luv.

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners