Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And the # 1 Album In the Country this Week Is.... Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted

INFO TAKEN FROM BILLBORD.COM:

Kelly Clarkson nets her second No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 as her fourth effort, "All I Ever Wanted" (19/RCA), climbs in to the penthouse with 255,000. Her first chart-topper came with her debut set, "Thankful," which began with 297,000 in 2003. She followed it up with "Breakaway" in 2004 (a No. 3 debut with 250,000) and 2007's "My December" (No. 2 with 291,000).


Clarkson's return to the top of the chart has got to be a welcome relief after the relatively poor performance of "My December." The latter set started off well with 291,000, but fell off the chart after just 18 weeks and has only sold 788,000 in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. That pales in comparison with "Breakaway," which has moved 6.1 million.


During release week, Clarkson played ABC's "Good Morning America," "Live With Regis and Kelly," Fox's "American Idol" and NBC's "Saturday Night Live." No doubt that TV played a huge factor in pumping up the big week for "Wanted."


IN STORES NOW!

GO GET IT!!!!!!

I'm loving this CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give my opinion on the entire album soon!


5 comments:

Jeff0418 said...

2 thumbs up Kelly!!!

Unknown said...

I am happy for her...

Allan said...

LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL my verification word was suckinet WTF?! lol

speaking hypothetically said...

LoL@suckinet but yes the album is awesome.

deonte' k said...

She is the truth!!!! LOL

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners