Monday, August 11, 2008

Fashion/Style: Rihanna.....

..........in the September issue of Essence magazine.





People can say what they want about this girl singing. But she can take a photo, I'll give her that! What do you think. Should she have been a model opposed to being a singer? I like some of her music I'm not going to even lie, but some of the notes are just the same ol' same ol'. And at times can be irritating. But over all I like Rihanna. She makes her acting debut sometime next year.

So what do you think?

3 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

I have to agree with you. I actually like Rihanna's music. Good thing she has sex appeal, and stage presence because her singing isn't all that great, but she's making some hits.

In regards to these pictures, I think their pretty good. You should talk to Tyra Banks and see about her doing a celebrity ANTM (ha ha, that would be funny).

How come her hair looks so full?? Very 90's when the short cuts reemerged (ie Halle Berry).

LMAO . . . . I say all of that to say very nice picutres.

[jei.lamar] said...

These are cute....I LOVE the 1st, 3rd, & last pic...these big time industry chicks (Beyonce) better watch they back

Xem VanAdams said...

Shes TOTALLY and COMPLETELY Overrated. HOWEVER, I Give Stylistic Credit where Stylistic Credit is Due.
...and though I HATE Her Voice and Singles, I LOVE Her ability to follow a Stylists Ideas and Concepts to a T.

She has been ON FASHIONS POINT since Summer 2007. KUDOS!

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners