Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Granny!

Today would have been my grandmothers 76 birthday. When my cousin sent me this picture of her I was like who is this lol. She was like our grandmother when she was 16. I was like WOW she was so damn beautiful. Well I miss her. One of the most memorable moments I have about my granny is when I used to say OK granny I'm going to go hang with my friends, and she used to yell "U AIN'T GO NO FRIENDS, THEY ARE ASSOCIATES" lmao. I used to so ok lady lol. Well anyway, Happy B Day granny. I love you!

4 comments:

[jei.lamar] said...

your grandma is GORGEOUS!!! I think that was the hairstyle then because I have a pic of my grandma when she was that age with that same exact hairstyle...but she had a big ole flower in his (i guess she thought she was Dorothy Dandridge)

Acoustic Soul said...

Your grandmother was beautiful. It's so funny how when know a person for who they are to us in our eyes, but to see them before we knew them is almost like they are two different people.

Your grandmother may have been speaking some prophetic words about not having no friends. LOL

Happy birthday to ya granny.. .. ..may she Rest In Peace.

Denisha said...

My diva. I miss my grandmother.

Jeff0418 said...

Wow your grandmother was a beautiful woman! So now I can see the good looks run in the family most definitely!!

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners