Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sore Throat Causes Jordin Sparks To Leave Alicia Keys Tour

Jordin Sparks seems to be having some vocal problems. She has been put on vocal rest until May. I personally think Jordin can sing. Still trying to get into her CD. It has a couple of nice tracks on it. The "Tattoo" & "No Air" singles are hot. I seen her in concert at the American Idol tour last year (which I totally thought sucked), but Im really interested in seeing how she does with Alicia Keys & Ne-Yo. So I hope her voice get together by June because I got my ticket already, and I need to here my songs girl lol. So I hope she feels better soon. ;)



Is anyone going to the Alicia Keys Concert this summer? (I am!!!!!! but not here in Baltimore. I always go to the DC or Philly Shows)

Below is more info on Jordin's condition:
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Jordin Sparks is battling an acute vocal cord hemorrhage, and has dropped off the just-launched Alicia Keys tour while she recovers.

The 2007 "American Idol" winner was forced to cancel three shows over the weekend, including the opening night of Keys' tour Saturday in Hampton, Va., and an Earth Day gig at Washington, D.C.'s National Mall.

"Jordin is on a vocal rest, but she's expected to make a full recovery and join Alicia on tour in May," said a spokesperson for Sparks' Jive label.

Sparks has been heating up the Billboard Hot 100 of late, reaching a new peak last week of No. 3 on the Hot 100 with the single "No Air" featuring labelmate Chris Brown.

No comments:

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners