Sunday, April 20, 2008

2days Lesson Is.........


................... Check With Your Man 1st!


I was sitting here thinking about a situation a friend of minds is currently having and I sorta wanted to elaborate on it a bit.

My friend gets the boot after their boyfriend goes off on them about some gossip that's been going around. So now the boyfriend is NOW sorry and wants my friend back. They asked me for my opinion, and I said, the problem with folks today is, when something goes down like this people are so ready to react so quickly instead of doing what they should have done in the 1st place, which is Checked with their man! You don't just go off and accuse folks about stuff without any proof. Get the facts 1st. Sit down talk, and communicate. I got the line "check with your man 1st" from a Tyler Perry play called "Madea's Family Reunion." One of her nieces (I think) broke up with her boyfriend (in the play) because of something she thought or heard (something like that can't remember), but didn't have any proof on what she was accusing him of. But in the play he forgave her. Some people get lucky. But other like my friend EX boyfriend is not so lucky, because they don't wanna have nothing to do with him now.

So take this lesson folks and learn it well. If you got a problem with something, and your letting your SO CALLED friends feed you negativity about your man or woman. Check with them 1st. Because you don't want to be wrong, and end you making a really bad mistake.






3 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

It's always the nosey friends.

deonte' k said...

AcousticSoul: LMAO yes the ones, who laugh at your dumb ass after the fact lol.

Jeff0418 said...

Yea and not to metion those friends are usually single for and remain single for some extended amount of time....lol

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners