Sunday, March 9, 2008

Beyonce, Idris Elba, & Ali Larter To Star In "Obsessed"

When I learned about this film I instantly got excited. My girl Beyonce will be staring in this thriller movie called "Obsessed" alongside Idris Elba (This Christmas, American Gangsta, Prom Night, to name a few) & Ali Larter (Resident Evil: Extinction. Heroes (TV show), and Final Destination 1 & 2 to name a few). Read more below:


Knowles, Larter, Elba are 'Obsessed'
Beyonce Knowles, Ali Larter and Idris Elba will star in "Obsessed," a thriller that Screen Gems will put into production this summer.
Steve Shill will direct a script by David Loughery. Will Packer produces, and Knowles will be exec producer along with her father, Mathew Knowles.
Screen Gems topper Clint Culpepper is finalizing cast deals, working with Knowles' and Larter's reps to iron out scheduling kinks. Knowles is also producing and co-starring as Etta James in "Cadillac Records" for Sony BMG; Larter is working on episodes of NBC's "Heroes."
In "Obsessed," Elba will play an asset manager who has a knockout wife (Knowles) and thriving career until a temp office worker (Larter) begins stalking him.
Knowles was last seen onscreen in "Dreamgirls," Larter in the Screen Gems films "Resident Evil: Extinction" and "Final Destination," and Elba last appeared in "American Gangster." He next stars in "Prom Night" for Screen Gems.


Oh I can't wait 4 for this one! I know Beyonce better show us some "B#*@& you better stay away from my man moves" in this movie. I like Idris Elba & Ali Larter too so I know this movie will be hot. Ok so everyone that's in charge needs to get this movie cranking up and recorded, because I need to be in somebodies movie theater watching it, in my favorite seat in the back row center, by the end of this year lmao. ;)

3 comments:

Jeff0418 said...

O wow I'll definitely been in attendance to check this one out, Beyonce is my girl and Im a big fan of Mr.Elba's as well. This should make for a pretty good movie. Ali Later has also had a fan in me since her role in the final Destination movies.

UR UPGRADE said...

Oh I love me some Beyonce so I know she going to bring it. Mr. Elba turns every movie he's in into gold so the drama should be packed with that storyline.

Mckinley said...

now that seem like a good movie to see

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners