Thursday, January 29, 2009

Now I Know Everyone Is Excited About Obama Becoming President & All....

..... but what the hell is this??????????? Barack-In-The-Box.... I mean seriously. Who would actually purchase this? Check out the crap for yourself @ www.barack-in-the-box.com. Me & my babe was watching TV this am, and when this commercial popped up I was like WTF. LMAO.



Now if you thought that was bad check this out. They even made a Obama dildo. A mess I tell you. LOL. I bet folks are buying this mess too lol. If you don't believe me check it out here @ www.headostate.com for yourself as well.

9 comments:

The Antonym said...

I wish...you could see...the look...on my face. LOL

Just when you thought you've heard it all. Barack is sure to be the most rock star president ever. His image is on EVERYTHING. Fake penises and all. WOW

deonte' k said...

The Antonym: LMAO, A mess man!!!!

ShawnQt said...

are you serious????? i cant!!!!

deonte' k said...

ShawnQt: Right LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

speaking hypothetically said...

OK THIS IS FUNNY CAUSE ITS RIDICULOUS...LMAO

Acoustic Soul said...

I am so NOT happy with that dildo! That's too much playin'! The CIA needs to go after whoever invinted that!

Barack Obama will be THE most well known president since George Washington. Mark my words.

Jeff0418 said...

That is a Hawt Damn Mess!!!

TCeezy00 said...

This is probably a snippet of what's out there on the market... I would have never believed the dildo though... OMG...

Gummi Bare said...

you know you want one. stop playing!

Previous Blog Banners

Previous Blog Banners